Pages

Thursday, 17 July 2014

Different shades of blue
































































Dress | Tk Maxx
Kimono | Tk Maxx
Sandals | Tk Maxx
Earrings | Topshop


Sitting in the car for 3 and a half hours was totally worth this incredible view! You guys have to check this place out, seriously I would live there if I could. The water was so clean and clear but unfortunately the beach was full of rocks instead of sands. The pictures doesn't do the justice of how beautiful the beach is.

The walk from the car park to the beach was long and tiring as I wasn't wearing the right footwear. I would recommend trainers or something that's really comfortable to walk up&down the hills and change to flip flops or whatever after. Also, you have take your own food as there isn't food shops near by.  

I honestly felt like a Tk Maxx queen as all my outfit were from there. I bought the dress for 20 which is really easy to move around and the material of the dress is not that thick so it's really good for summer! I can't remember the price of the kimono but I'm wearing it a lot now a days as its really thin and goes with anything. Sorry for posting so many pictures but I had to upload them! Love S xx





No comments:

Post a Comment