Dress | BHS
cardigan | H&M
bag | Guess
Sunglasses | Raybans
Earrings | Warehouse
Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I recently just got a summer job so I've been busy a lot!
Summer's been okay this year, didn't really go to much places. I went to Safari park this week and it was not that good as I was expecting.
Anyway I bought this maxi dress for 15 pounds which I thought was a reasonable price as the dress had pockets and was perfect for summer. I was in love with the colour and pattern of the dress. I paired it with a plan grey cardigan since the a pattern cardigan would have looked too much with the dress! As always UK's weather was unpredictable, it rained heavily in the middle of the day -.- I'll try to post quite often qt's, till then take care. Love S x x x
No comments:
Post a Comment