Pages

Sunday, 1 September 2013

pattern love






























Top | Miss Selfridge 
Trousers | Zara
Shoes | Primark
Clutch | New Look
Necklace | Next
Earring | can't remember? 

Hey qt's, I'm so glad there's no school today since it's Bank Holiday but ergh I have school tomorrow and have two English Lit essays due :( I gotta revise as well as my first exam is in a week!! 

Anyway back to the point now. I love wearing blouses either its in winter or summer, I can't resit it. I bought this top for £15 on sale, I'm not sure about the original price though. I paired it with this red and black pattern trousers for £20. I personally don't like wearing trousers but when I saw this one, I was in love with it so I made my mum buy it for me!! Black, Red and White can never go wrong now can it? okay I've gotta go revise now but I'll see you next time, Love S xx

P.s I'll be posting after my exams finish which is on the 21/05 so I'll see you then, wish me luck x 



No comments:

Post a Comment