Dress | Select
Shoes | Primark
Jacket | New Look
Bag | Harrods
Sunglasses | Dorothy Perkins
Rings | Next and Accessorize
SUMMER! Eeeee I'm so happy, I had this dress in my closet for quite a time so I thought why not try it on since I've never wore it. I just love the colour! 'TURQUOISE' I've always wanted a dress in this colour and I have it now. Its perfect for summer, for day and evening. Here I've showed you with belt and without it to try different styles. Personally I love both styles but i would prefer with the belt. I paired it with Harrods bag and Black sandals from Primark just for £10. I fell in love with the sandals when I first saw it and I knew I had to get it. I would definitely were this to a day at the beach or for a BBQ party. Hope you like it :) Love S xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment